Pain and prayers

I just put in phone calls to all three of my doctors and cancelled today’s radiation treatment. The pain and bleeding have worsened. Considering the progression during the last 4 weeks, there is no way I can continue for two more weeks at current levels and especially not if it continues to worsen.
Pray for pain relief.
Pray for mental and emotional strength.
Pray the team can come up with a valid “Plan B”.
There was early discussion of postponing treatments and resuming later in a situation like this.
There was also discussion during my hospital stay last week of a preemptive surgery that would also delay treatments.
Keeping me in the hospital until treatments are over is also valid, in my opinion.
There may be other options. I don’t care what we decide as long as we find something that will work.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s